1. Angela Merkel, German chancellor
2. Theresa May, UK’s second woman prime minister — after Margaret Thatcher
3. Hillary Clinton, US presidential hopeful
4. Aung San Suu Kyi, Nobel Peace Prize laureate and Myanmar State Counsellor.
5. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, the president of Liberia also Africa’s first elected woman president.
6. Michelle Bachelet, the president of Chile
7. Christine Lagarde, first woman to head the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
8. Janet Yellen, head of the US Federal Reserve
9. Irina Bokova, the first woman to head the UN cultural organisation UNESCO
10. Margaret Chan, Director-general of the World Health Organization
If Hillary Clinton gets elected for President of The United States Of America she can possibly move to the Number one spot! But in my opinion I hope she don’t! Just for the fact she let all them Innocent people die in Benghazi that were begging for help from Her so they wouldn’t die! That’s equivalent to Murder in my eye’s! I don’t under stand how anyone could let that happen and live with themselves! If she would of never left that happen I would love to see her The First Woman President of the United States!
I want to see a Woman President before my time hear on earth is over but I Do Not believe it should be Her! If only there were other Candidate’s running for Office! Hopefully in the future we will see more Women rise to the occasion! I only remember Sara Pailen in my time, but there might have been more when I was younger but back then I never really had much interest in politics! In my opinion I think that’s what we need in the white house to make a Hugh change! Hopefully one Day we will See It!